We moved into our new apartment about 5 months ago and just a few weekends ago we finally put up some of our wall decorations! For the most part, all this required was some wire and nails – we were just lazy for 5 months apparently. Here is what we have up so far, broken down by room.
Kitchen and Dining Area
Den and Stairs
What are some things that you have on your walls?
I know you don’t want to think about it, but before you know it, all the warm weather will be gone. I know, so sad! This is a list of 25 date ideas that will get you and your date outside to enjoy those last few wonderful days of summer.
- Take a drive in the car with the windows down and the music blasting.
- Go on a picnic.
- Have a bonfire (and don’t forget to roast s’mores).
- Play mini golf.
- Take a hike!
- Go to a happy hour outside.
- Bike on a bike trail.
- Go out for ice cream.
- Go someplace you’ve never been in your town and explore.
- Play water games (water balloons, squirt guns, slip n slide)
- Visit an amusement park.
- Find out if your local park has any evening activities such as a local band playing.
- Eat from a food truck.
- Go to the movies at a drive-in.
- Plant a garden (and continue to keep it alive).
- Watch the sunrise.
- Watch the sunset.
- Go boating.
- Get out the blankets and go stargazing.
- Play outdoor games (cornhole, frisbee kan jam).
- Go explore a farmer’s market.
- Go to a local baseball team’s game.
- Camp in your own backyard!
- Go berry picking.
- Draw with chalk on your sidewalk or driveway.
I’m always looking for more ideas for my boyfriend and I to do. I am home alone by myself all day so I love planning fun date activities for the evening. What are your date ideas?