I’m a huge reader and I always have been. As a result, I’m always looking for suggestions from other readers on books that they enjoyed. So, I’ve decided to share my all-time favorite books in case anyone was looking for suggestions!
In general, I am a fan of teen and young adult books. I find them easy to read and interesting. I do still enjoy “adult” books from time to time though as well. I also love getting hooked on series or a particular author.
This list does not include children’s books (as a teacher I also love these) so let me know if you would like a separate post just on my favorite children’s books!
The books listed below are in no particular order – I love them all! I tried to list as many as I could think of since most of them are pretty popular.
- The Basic Eight by Daniel Handler
- The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- Harry Potter (the WHOLE series) by J.K. Rowling
- The Book Thief by Mark Zusak
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler
I’ve read so many books and I feel like I’m forgetting so many good ones here! Let me know your favorite books in the comments so that we can share the joy of reading!