I’ve recently become a consultant with Usborne books! I fell in love after attending an online party. I decided to host my own party and now I’m a consultant! So far, I’m loving it. All of the books that I have received have been such nice quality. Even though I don’t have any kids of my own, I love the books for my kindergarten class. I even enjoy some of the YA books for myself!
I definitely recommend checking out Usborne. Not only do they have great fiction and non-fiction books for kids, they have unique book styles such as flashlight books, painting books, and so much more! Check out this link to see all of the books we offer and place an order!
If you find that you really love the books or the company you can host your own online party. This is a great way to get FREE books and connect with friends. Hosting a party is easy, you just have to find people like you interested in books!
I’ll be writing lots more posts about Usborne but for now, I’d just like to mention that if you host a party within the next month, you will get double your hostess rewards! And it’s not too late to order books for Christmas – they just have to be submitted by December 12.
If you would like to host an easy party for your friends, let me know! I would love to be your book lady! Just leave a comment that you are interested and I will contact you to get started!
My link to shop for books: z6646.myubam.com
I’ve recently gotten into subscription boxes (I know I’m a little late) and the first one I ordered was Kindergarten Crate! This subscription box is $40 a month and automatically renews. If you order for multiple months, then the price per month decreases.
I got my box at the end of October and it was themed for November and Thanksgiving. Included in this month’s box was:
- Wooden Story Blocks
- Ticonderoga Golf Pencils
- Word Strips
- Fuzzy Socks
- “The Thankful Book” and lesson to go along
If you want to get the box for next month, you can find that here.
I made a video that goes into detail about this month’s box. Make sure to check it out and let me know if this is something you would like to see again!
I know everyone has been posting dark, dramatic makeup looks for fall (myself included), but I understand that the style isn’t for everyone. I wanted to create a more muted, everyday look with neutral colors that everyone can wear! Here is the look I created!
What I’m Wearing:
NYX Angel Veil Primer
BareMinerals BarePro Foundation in Aspen
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair
RCMA No Color Powder
Anastasia DipBrow Pomade in Taupe
Benefit Hula bronzer
Wet n Wild Blush in Mellow Wine
ColourPop Highlight in Smokin’ Whistles
Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
NYC Liquid Liner
Marc Jacobs Liner Pencil
L’Oreal Infallible Lip Paint in Spicy Blush
Mario Badescu Facia Spray with Aloe, herbs, and Rosewater
I am constantly trying to grow my YouTube channel as well as my blog. As I result, I am trying to help my current subscribers and potential subscribers get to know me better. This was a fun tag that I found on a blog called rootreport. You can find it here! Some of the questions were different from typical questions I’ve seen in other tags, and it was fun to film! Enjoy learning a bit more about me!
After you check out my video, make sure to go to the original blog where I found this to find the questions!
Making time to relax and unwind is important for everyone. Now that I’m on summer vacation, I have lots of time to relax, but it is also important to make time for this when work and life is crazy!
I’ve compiled a list of ideas and things that I do to relax. I’ve tried to include things from all seasons, but a lot of my ideas are still summer and good-weather related. Please use these ideas for yourself!
While I love working on my blog and getting myself prepared for school, I find that because I am working from home, I can’t leave my place of work and separate myself from it. Because of this, I have decided that my “work day” ends around 4:00 pm. I shut off my computer, check my email less, and sit and relax on the couch. I strongly recommend picking a time to be done with work if you also work from home. There are a number of activities that I then choose from to help myself relax and unwind!
- Read a book – I’m re-reading the Harry Potter series, and yes its just as good the hundredth time.
- Watch a movie – since movies are longer than tv shows, I prefer this when I am relaxing, but a tv show would suffice!
- Watch your favorite YouTubers – especially check out my channel!
- Have a glass of wine – chilled white wine is especially perfect for summer.
- Sit outside on your lawn or porch – put your feet up and just enjoy!
- Use a face mask – do this while reading outside!
- Draw or color – I love the adult coloring books.
- Write in a journal – I especially like to make “done” lists, things I’ve accomplished that day.
- Take a walk – I am dog sitting right now and I find it so relaxing to just walk around with him for a while.
- Take a shower or bath – a bath is clearly ideal but I only have a shower in my apartment.
- Listen to music – even if you wouldn’t consider it relaxing music.
Of course, there are lots of different ways for different people to relax and this is just a short list of ideas. Please leave more in the comments so everyone can relax and unwind!
I know you don’t want to think about it, but before you know it, all the warm weather will be gone. I know, so sad! This is a list of 25 date ideas that will get you and your date outside to enjoy those last few wonderful days of summer.
- Take a drive in the car with the windows down and the music blasting.
- Go on a picnic.
- Have a bonfire (and don’t forget to roast s’mores).
- Play mini golf.
- Take a hike!
- Go to a happy hour outside.
- Bike on a bike trail.
- Go out for ice cream.
- Go someplace you’ve never been in your town and explore.
- Play water games (water balloons, squirt guns, slip n slide)
- Visit an amusement park.
- Find out if your local park has any evening activities such as a local band playing.
- Eat from a food truck.
- Go to the movies at a drive-in.
- Plant a garden (and continue to keep it alive).
- Watch the sunrise.
- Watch the sunset.
- Go boating.
- Get out the blankets and go stargazing.
- Play outdoor games (cornhole, frisbee kan jam).
- Go explore a farmer’s market.
- Go to a local baseball team’s game.
- Camp in your own backyard!
- Go berry picking.
- Draw with chalk on your sidewalk or driveway.
I’m always looking for more ideas for my boyfriend and I to do. I am home alone by myself all day so I love planning fun date activities for the evening. What are your date ideas?