This was the first time that I have baked something other than boxed brownies in my oven in my apartment (at least desert-wise)! Go me! This recipe is originally from Toll House. My family has been making this specific recipe for years and it is the best! You can find the original recipe here. I really tried to use as few bowls and utensils as I could, and clean as I went along so the whole process was so much better when it was the end and I just got to eat the cookies and not have to clean. Highly recommend trying this out. Enjoy the best and easiest chocolate chip cookie recipe!
This post contains affiliate links which means I earn a small commission when you purchase through my links at no additional cost to you.
Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe with Camille’s Twist
You will need:
- 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (which is 2 sticks) of butter
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (I miiiight have put a little more than this) of chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Mix (Use a beater if you have it – I don’t) butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Add eggs to butter mixture and mix well.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (less time if you like them a bit undercooked like I do!)
- Let them cool or you will regret it.
Let me know if you try this recipe out and how it goes! Try another one of my recipes here. Enjoy your chocolate chip cookies!